T&G Pest Control is locally owned and has been operating since 1984, our company operates with a customer-minded mission and vision to always put our customers first while providing top-notch quality service along with a trusted and guaranteed process. The person we are looking for will be driven and self-motivated, as well as eager to speak to our customers daily. This role will have the responsibility of servicing or performing work for current or new customers while showing them why we are always Trusted & Guaranteed. In this position, it is paramount you be able to multi-task, be excited working with a variety of personalities, and always be ready to see something different and exciting each day. This position will perform some service work alongside our pest control and termite technicians, as well as some crawlspace remediation work, ranging from vapor barriers to organic growth treatment. All in all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and that strives for continuous improvement always.
This job will offer a company take-home vehicle with a company cell phone, and other perks including paid training. Typically, this job will require at least 30- 40 hours per week with some overtime during our spring and summer seasons. The hours may taper off in the winter and begin to require a minimum of 30 hours per week during our slower winter season, but usually, you can expect 30-40 hours during those months as well, as we perform service work and crawlspace work year around. We are looking for someone with a solid work ethic, that fits within our laid-back culture. Lastly, we work to promote from within, if you would like to progress with a fast-growing company, then this may be the position is for you. Our company is growing, and we will be looking at making this a team leader position in the future for the crawlspace care division.
An ideal candidate will possess these skills:
- Customer service skills and flexibility are a must
- Ability to work in tight spaces as needed
- Ability to assist in performing pest and termite treatment daily as well as performing crawlspace remediation work
- Ability to perform a variety of services each day and work on a schedule, need to be self-motivated person
- Ability to work outside in the 4 seasons in the mid-west temperature ranges, and in a crawlspace environment
- Ability to coordinate customer schedule changes and or updates to all customer accounts with the office daily
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios relating to the customer and the working environment
- Ability to follow directives and instructions from management and implement in the field
- Ability and successful completion of testing to obtain your service certifications as needed
- Ability to work 1-2 Saturdays a month when needed
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and troubleshoot in real time
- Ability to place follow up calls to new customers after service start up to ensure success, or after callback services to remedy an issue
- Ability to manage daily collections for each stop that is on your employee schedule after the service is performed
- Ability to monitor use of materials and relay to management and office when supplies are low
- Pest and termite control experience is not required, also previous crawlspace remediation experience is not a must, but is a plus. Will train the right person or the position.
- MUST pass a drug screen
- MUST pass a background check
All employees are provided with proper personal protective equipment, as far as masks, gloves, and sanitizer. The office is cleaned and sanitized internally and professionally.