The person we are looking for will be driven and self-motivated, as well as eager to speak to our customers daily. This role will have the responsibility of servicing current and new customers while showing them why we are always Trusted & Guaranteed. In this position, it is paramount you be able to multi-task, be excited about working with a variety of personalities, and always be ready to see something different and exciting each day. All in all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and that strives for continuous improvement always.
Typically, this job will require at least 40 hours per week with some overtime during our spring and summer seasons. The hours may taper off in the winter and begin to require a minimum of 30 hours per week during our slower winter season, but usually, you can expect 40 hours during those months as well, as we have year-round service programs. We are looking for someone with a solid work ethic, that fits within our laid-back culture. Lastly, we work to promote from within, if you would like to progress with a fast-growing company, then this may be the position for you.
An ideal candidate will possess these skills:
- Customer service skills and flexibility are a must
- Ability to work in tight spaces as needed
- Ability to perform pest and termite daily route work and single service treatments
- Ability to perform 6-12 services per day consistently
- Ability to work outside in the 4 seasons in the mid-west temperature ranges
- Ability to coordinate customer schedule changes and or updates to all customer accounts with the office daily
- Ability to adapt to different personalities in the residential and commercial footprint you service
- Ability to follow directives and instructions from management and implement them in the field
- Ability and successful completion of testing to obtain your service certifications.
- Ability to work 1-2 Saturdays a month when needed
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and troubleshoot in real-time
- Ability to place follow up calls to new customers after service start-up to ensure success, or after callback services to remedy an issue
- Ability to manage daily collections for each stop that is on your employee schedule after the service is performed
- Ability to monitor the use of materials and relay to management and office when supplies are low
- Pest and termite control experience is a plus, but not required, will train the right individual
- MUST pass a drug screen
- MUST pass a background check
All employees are provided with proper personal protective equipment, as far as masks, gloves, and sanitizer. The office is cleaned and sanitized internally and professionally.